Prev: RE: bayonettes !! Next: GZG mailorder UK>US?

Re: A note about one of the list members

From: Niall Gilsenan <ngilsena@i...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 00:59:16 +0200
Subject: Re: A note about one of the list members

There is one final resort to this sort of thing. No no I don't mean the
Narn bat squad..That would cruel and unusual punishment. If enough
people
complain about this sort of crap the particular offender will be
removed.

Frankly I presumed the first time it happened it was a newbie error.
Twice
seemed either stupidity or what now appears to be total disregard for
the
people on the list.

This is a pity.  There seems to be a certain amount of this about here
at
the moment.

Apart from anything else I did offer to make the file available from a
web
site I have to spare.  That would have sorted the problem out with none
of
this sort of crap.  Anyone on this list could do the same.  Theres
plenty
of free webspace available out there.  None of these are hard to setup
or
use.

Anyway, I intend to make this site available to upload any files that
may
be of interest to list members.  No frills but the files should be
easily
accessible.
Niall Gilsenan,
DIT, Cathal Brugha St,
Dublin 1,
Ireland.

Prev: RE: bayonettes !! Next: GZG mailorder UK>US?