Prev: Re: Votoms stuff Next: Re: A note about one of the list members

RE: bayonettes !!

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 08:41:06 +1000
Subject: RE: bayonettes !!

Er, have you actually looked at teh reach on a Bullpup weapon when
fitted with a bayonet? Consider the AusSteyer or teh Brit SA80; you have
a greater reach and dexterity with a fighting knife!? (No I'm NOT
getting into a discussion on the merits of fighting styles!) How do you
think the NAC figures will look with a bayonet on the end of the rifle?
Hm, could be mistaken for flash?

Owen