Prev: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device Next: Re: Bayonets are too useful a device

Re: bayonettes are too a useful device

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@n...>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 23:31:41 -0400
Subject: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device

At 10:28 PM 5/12/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Anyway, bayonets will always serve at least one useful purpose - a
focus of
>dramatic tension in war movies.  They cry of "Fix bayonets!" will
always be
>stirring, whether in  the American Civil War or the Third Rio Plata War
>(points for source & combatants!)

Hmm.  Only Third Rio Plata War I can think of is from GDW's 2300AD,
between... um... Brazil & Argentina?  (Not entirely sure here.)  I'm
also
not sure where you'd get the 'cry of "fix bayonets!"' out of that.
<shrug>

					Aaron Teske
					ateske@NERC.com

Prev: Re: bayonettes are too a useful device Next: Re: Bayonets are too useful a device