Prev: FB XLS Design Sheet v0.2 Available Next: RE: Stargrunt/Dirtside

Re: EFSB ships systems displays

From: Scott Jaqua <jaqua@c...>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 20:40:43 -0700
Subject: Re: EFSB ships systems displays

Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@UNebMail.UNeb.EDU wrote:

> I think the current of Shadis(I think it's the current one) has both
info
> for AoG's ships and CE's TBP. Don't have it handy, but AoG's ships are
> Narn and a Centauri destroyer(I'm pretty certain as in smaller than
> cruiser, unlike Omega... ;->= ). For running Jon and Zeke's system,
there's
> a small Centauri ship, but I forget the name. I'm assuming it's
considered
> official, but configured as a non-standard ship. You'd have to read
the
> article; it's an RPG adventure that just happens to have a ship. ;->=
>
> Scott, I'd be delighted to find a pile of those MM sets. Auction,
thumb
> wrestling, whatever. Even loosing, might find the one Jem' Hadar to
use as
> a model to make my own. I'm up to 7 Cardassians. The assault on DS9 is
> gettting closer.
>
> The_Beast

Doug I turned down a copy of Shadis at the store today, didn't know
anything
about it. I'll check it out later this week.  As to the MM score 7
cardasian
G'alor and 2 Kelvin's (galoob called them obsidians) and 3 Jem' Hadar.
So I can
now do a small side action on the taking or retaking of DS9. As to
pulling a
mold off the Jem' Hadar MM, beside copyright issues, it seam to be made
in two
pieces. But wouln't I just love more of the little ships. I'm still
keeping my
eyes open for more ST MM sets. Just came across the last cardi last
week.

Scott

Prev: FB XLS Design Sheet v0.2 Available Next: RE: Stargrunt/Dirtside