Prev: Re: EFSB ships systems displays Next: RE: I need Bayonets on my GZG figures!!

Re: MicroMachines Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 21:34:41 -0500
Subject: Re: MicroMachines Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

-On a similar note, have any US readers seen the Galoob Starship Trooper
-collections yet, I'm interested in using Warrior Bugs in my SG games
and
-was wondering if they are compatable size wise (25mm) to existing GZG
-25's. The distributors in Australia aren't going to bring them in, and
-Galoob won't sell to overseas customers. I was thinking of buying blind
-through a friends contact in the US, but if the figures are no good, it
-would be nice to know before hand.
-Regards to everyone, Trevor Dow, Australia.

Trevor, haven't picked any up, but I was thinking that these reminded me
of
the 'Action Fleet' Star War figs. Too small to mix with 25's, and just a
smidge too large for the other Star War figs. Just off the top of my
head,
so YMMV.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: EFSB ships systems displays Next: RE: I need Bayonets on my GZG figures!!