Prev: Re: MicroMachines Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs Next: bayonettes are too a useful device

Re: MicroMachines Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

From: Trevor Dow <adspirit@p...>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 10:27:08 +1100
Subject: Re: MicroMachines Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

Scott B. Jaqua wrote:

> >It gets worse. Galoob has been dumping a number of their sets. I've
been
> >picking up a number of both the 3 ship sets and some of the ~20mm fig
sets
> >at between $2.50 and $3.00.(snip)>
> >Throw in both fact that I don't enjoy painting, and when I do paint
it's
> >certainly no better than on the MM's, and it was a winner for me.
> >
> >If only I could find a cache of Star Trek XII's for that price. ;->=
> >
> >The_Beast
>
> Ya, like that's really going to happen any time soon. Besides, you'd
have
> fight me for them. ( or at least snarl and stare at each other allot).
>
> ScottOn a similar note, have any US readers seen the Galoob Starship
Trooper
collections yet, I'm interested in using Warrior Bugs in my SG games and

was wondering if they are compatable size wise (25mm) to existing GZG
25's. The distributors in Australia aren't going to bring them in, and
Galoob won't sell to overseas customers. I was thinking of buying blind
through a friends contact in the US, but if the figures are no good, it
would be nice to know before hand.
Regards to everyone, Trevor Dow, Australia.

Prev: Re: MicroMachines Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs Next: bayonettes are too a useful device