Prev: Re: Full Steam Next: Re: Dirtside campaign

Re: [SGII] 15mm & VOTOMs

From: Brendan <denian@s...>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 10:29:51 -0700
Subject: Re: [SGII] 15mm & VOTOMs

> >No, and we only do them to order now ourselves. There were only ever
2
> >packs (an NAC and ESU squad, 8 figs each in varied poses). Because we
never
> >got round to expanding the range (mainly due to FAR too much to do in
25mm
> >and 6mm) we dropped the 15mms from the catalogue.
> >Jon (GZG)
>
> Understandable... and you have done a great job with the 25mm and 6mm
range
> IMO. Would you be willing to let another company produce "approved" or
> "official" SG2 15s? I think there would be a market for them... I
would buy
> them, alot of them. Anyone else on the list?
> Kevin
We use 15mm a lot with traveller style games, locally; mostly to resolve
the boarding actions, so we need lots of PA.  IMO 15mm is perfect for
traveller, as the ground scale means that the shorter ranged guns don't
have LOS targetting.

'Neath Southern Skies

Prev: Re: Full Steam Next: Re: Dirtside campaign