Prev: Re: Full Steam Next: Re: [SGII] 15mm & VOTOMs

Re: Full Steam

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Sat, 09 May 1998 09:43:23 -0600
Subject: Re: Full Steam

On Fri, 08 May 1998 16:52:00 -0600, "Mark A. Siefert." writes:
>Matthew Seidl wrote:
>
>> Generating mailing lists is easy for me.  If there is serious need
for
>> this, I'll make one.  But I thought Jon was talking about doing this?
>> Wouldn't a fan done one preclude him from doing one?
>
>	I didn't say anything about a fan created set of rules.  I was
merely
>thinking of a place where we could talk about the rules and what we
>would want to see in them.

Well, if people what this, its easy to generate.  Why don't people
interested in this sub list send me email directly, and if there is
enough interest (like > 10 people or so), I'll gen a list monday.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: Full Steam Next: Re: [SGII] 15mm & VOTOMs