Prev: Re: Full Steam Next: Re: Lifepods

Re: Full Steam

From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio <maxxon@s...>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 14:19:58 +0300 (EET DST)
Subject: Re: Full Steam

On Fri, 8 May 1998, Ground Zero Games wrote:

> That is why I'm talking about a little low-budget A5 rulebook - the
sort of
> thing where we can economically print just a few hundred copies for
the fun
> of it!

If it's just for fun, how about an electronic publication? If someone
wants it on paper, print-on-demand for a small fee. Others can download
it
free or for a small fee (there are a number of places that specialize in
peddling electronic documents for a small commission -- at least one of
them specializes in gaming stuff).

--
maxxon@swob.dna.fi (Mikko Kurki-Suonio) 	   | A pig who doesn't
fly