Prev: Re: Full Steam Next: Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs

FT3 Design Spreadsheet v0.1

From: Sean Bayan Schoonmaker <schoon@a...>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 21:21:16 -0700
Subject: FT3 Design Spreadsheet v0.1

Now that I'm down off of my soapbox... ;-)

I've put together an MS Excell spreadsheet for designing ships with the
FB.
If you're interested, DO NOT send a reply to the list, as I will ignore
it.

Send me an email at: schoon@aimnet.com
...and I'll send you a copy.

I especially welcome criticisms of my work (Hey, I'm just as fallible as
everyone else, and if no one points out your mistakes, you can't fix
'em),
and you'll find that I have no ego to bruise, so be as brutal as you
like
(while remaining at least somewhat constructive).

Thanx all,
Schoon

Prev: Re: Full Steam Next: Re: [SGII] 10mm,15mm,20mm minis & VOTOMs