Prev: Dolphins In Space (BRIN) Next: Re: A Humble Request

Re: Kra'Vak, inclinations of

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@c...>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 06:14:42 -0400
Subject: Re: Kra'Vak, inclinations of

John Atkinson wrote:
> [OT] I've been trying to find Lensman stuff, but Doc Smith is so out
of
> print in the US it's ridiculous.  I just can't find it.

	Somebody is trying to re-print them.  I've gotten a
	new copy of TRIPLANETARY from Barnes & Nobel (I've seen
	it in Bibelot too).  It's pricy, about $15, but it is in
	a larger paperback format, and illustrated with the original
	1930 illustrations.  Nicely done.
	The first two are out, and the rest are to follow.

Prev: Dolphins In Space (BRIN) Next: Re: A Humble Request