Prev: Re: Pike Thrust[Humor Mode On] Next: Re: Anti-US bullshit, was Re: Obstacles

Re: Anti-US bullshit, was Re: Obstacles

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 22:41:36 GMT
Subject: Re: Anti-US bullshit, was Re: Obstacles

On Tue, 05 May 1998 10:17:58 -0500, Mike Looney - ionet
<mlooney@ionet.net>
wrote:

>A state of war exists between Israel and all Arab nations except Egypt
>and Jordan.  This is left over from 1948.   The fact that they stop
>shooting at each other every once and a while tends to mask the fact
>that they are in fact "at war", so the Iraqi strike was, in fact, with
>in the letter of the law.

Oops. Quite right. I stand corrected on that point. The attack on the
nuclear
reactor was wholly legal.

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Pike Thrust[Humor Mode On] Next: Re: Anti-US bullshit, was Re: Obstacles