Prev: Re: NAC/Japanese relations (was: Re: Anti-US bullshit...) Next: Re: Obstacles, Part 3

Re: Obstacles

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 06:43:46 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Obstacles

You wrote:

>XXX I think I heard something about the Commander of the Para Reg
>    shot down while under a flag of truce.   It seems his men took
>    that as a personal insult and a fight to the death announcement
>    by the Argentines.   JTL  XXX

By custom, firing on a sign of truce is considered a no-quarter
announcement.  In other words, no prisioners will be taken by either
side.  I'd cap some genius that popped someone under a flag of truce,
too.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: NAC/Japanese relations (was: Re: Anti-US bullshit...) Next: Re: Obstacles, Part 3