Prev: Re: Obstacles, Part 3 Next: Re: Obstacles

Re: NAC/Japanese relations (was: Re: Anti-US bullshit...)

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 06:40:33 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: NAC/Japanese relations (was: Re: Anti-US bullshit...)

You wrote:

>As to the previous posts on this thread (argued with varying degrees
of >vehemence and/or coherency), I can assure you all of one thing: THE
FT >UNIVERSE HAS NO GOOD GUYS!!!! Everyone is out for their own ends at

No one ever said it did, except our neighborhood New Soviet Man.

the >base level. Some nations/forces may adhere more to certain
moral/ethical >codes than others, though one man's rules of war can
easily become another >man's atrocity. Anyone worried that the NAC is
squeaky-clean should consult >the timeline again: they START the Third
Solar War.....

I could care less who starts wars, my interest is restricted to how
they tend to prosecute.  Is it still (as is currently) the practice of
the NAC (read US/UK) to teach and enforce the Geneva, Hauge, and other
applicable treaties, or should I presume all sense of humanity and law
has been stuffed in an airlock and show into space?  That's all I'm
asking, and I only care in regards to mine warfare.  It matters.

>plus every shade in between - I even game regularly with a committed
>"Green", which leads to much good-natured p*ss-taking......).

Oh, those nasty DFFGs crisping all those blades of grass!  Horrors!  :)

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Obstacles, Part 3 Next: Re: Obstacles