Prev: Re: Components of NAC CVL -- and the FB Next: RE: Obstacles, Part 2

Re: Police Grav vans

From: jatkins6@i... (John Atkinson)
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 09:51:27 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Police Grav vans

You wrote:

>Actually, a SC2/3 grav/hover APC is not too blase at all when you're
talking >about use against civvies, usually armed with nothing better
than shotguns & >pistols - it all depends on context...

Being a civilized person, I'm going to have equip with water cannon and
tear gas grenade launchers instead of the RFACs. . .

>Also, what's the most popular (& best-looking) light-bar color scheme
for >police vehicles?  Here in the States they are starting to look

I dunno, but I now have a reason to use the flourescent blue and red
paint I picked up--the new Ral Partha stuff.

John M. Atkinson

Prev: Re: Components of NAC CVL -- and the FB Next: RE: Obstacles, Part 2