Prev: Re: Jaeger Kompanie Next: 썊枤牥潫灭湡敩⠠佔⥅

From: Kueck H <KueckH@a...>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 19:09:22 EDT

Hi everyone !!!

As there are some who can read ´´Umlaute´´ (i.e. those special
german
letters) and some who can't (fifty-fifty up to now), I've done two
versions
of the thing.

The difference is, that there is an alternative writing for the
´´Umlaute´´
that came into use some decades ago, when there were no
´´germanized´´
keyboards and printers (but it doesn't look good and it's not the
´´official´´ writing).

So if ´´Jäger´´ reads ´´Jager´´ with two dots above the
´´a´´ to you,
then read just: ´´Jägerkompanie (TOE)´´

...but if it reads ´´J=e4ger´´ or ´´Jdger´´or something then
read:
´´Jaegerkompanie (TOE)´´

Tschüß (Tschuess) !!!
Hauke

P.S.: If it still doesn't work for you, I have it as a MS Word 97 file
(which ´´should´´ work), which I'll send to you if you E-mail me.

Prev: Re: Jaeger Kompanie Next: 썊枤牥潫灭湡敩⠠佔⥅