Prev: Fleet Book is out (in UK anyway)! Next: Re: Anime Review: Armored Trooper VOTOMS

Re: Request (UK)

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 22:15:55 +0000
Subject: Re: Request (UK)

>does anyone know of a reliable dealer of Chessex's stuff in the UK? A
>friend of mine managed to get a figures box off someone ages ago. It's
the
>size of a large cigar case and it's /ideal/ for holding an SGII squad
or a
>few FT minis. Only problem is, I can't find anyone in the UK who can
>reliably get hold of them. He's been looking for some more for ages.
>Chessex definitely do the as their web site has them listed, but that's
US
>only..
>

>			TTFN
>				Jon

Jon - I'm guessing here, but I reckon your best bet is Esdevium, in
Aldershot - they are an importer and distributor of many US lines and
also
do direct mailorder (as well as having a shop). Tel: 01252 311443.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Fleet Book is out (in UK anyway)! Next: Re: Anime Review: Armored Trooper VOTOMS