Prev: RE: Platoon Leaders in SG2 Next: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

RE: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:19:52 +1000
Subject: RE: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition

Swat them with AA-megabatteries & waveguns before they can launch.
As a secondary, you could allow ECM to add +1 to PDAF rolls vs missiles.
 This gives battlewagons a chance to defend themselves without the use
of Aegis cruisers (although 3 ADAFs do help).

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Mary had a little LAM,
It's thrusters all aglow;