Prev: RE: Kra'vak Railgun (ECM) Next: RE: Kra'vak Railgun (ECM)

RE: Kra'vak Railgun (ECM)

From: "John Fox [TEMP]" <John.W.Fox@E...>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:45:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: Kra'vak Railgun (ECM)

Mike:
  I looked at your statement.  The question I have is what if the task
force has
two area ECMs.	Does the area ECM add to each other or will they be
considered
to provide only up to a -1 result no matter how many there are in the
teask
force?	Next question is what would the radius of coverage be....  60",
48",
36"?

  John