Prev: Re: [?] Tournament Fleet Composition Next: RE: Kra'vak Railgun (ECM)

RE: Kra'vak Railgun (ECM)

From: Mike Wikan <MWikan@m...>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:31:05 -0700
Subject: RE: Kra'vak Railgun (ECM)

The ECM affects the CARRYING ship. An area of effect ECM would provide
radius coverage. Do not allow ECM effects to be greater than -2 on
Railgun shots. This way, large ticket ships can afford to mount their
own ECM suites AND shields while dedicated ECM Area of Effect cruisers
can provide task group coverage at -1 as long as the ships are in the
radius. It's simple and has the added benefit of utilising an unused
system.

Michael Wikan, Game Designer
Accolade, Inc.