Prev: Re: *BOOM!!* Next: Re: *BOOM!!*

Re: StarFIST (slightly OT)

From: I try to never let the facts get in the way of a good grudge <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 15:59:00 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: StarFIST (slightly OT)

>Our local gaming group uses First In Strike Team.  They're the suicidal
>maniacs who are first through the breach in a boarding action or
>assault.  Funnily enough, they're never short of volunteers & usually
>get the job done (if you don't mind the high body count).

While sitting in a tent this weekend listening to it drizzle I finally
found the passage that dissects the 'FIST' acronym. I have no clue how
I missed it on the earlier passes through. Thanks, though, guys.

Mk
-
Sarah: "Is this the point where I say, 'why in the heck am I doing
this'?"

Indy: "And this is the point where I say, 'belay's on'."

Prev: Re: *BOOM!!* Next: Re: *BOOM!!*