Prev: RE: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles? Next: Re: StarFIST (slightly OT)

Re: *BOOM!!*

From: I try to never let the facts get in the way of a good grudge <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 15:49:29 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: *BOOM!!*

>> through a goose. My initial spearhead of six light cruisers (paired
>> Battle Rider/Tug engine Combos) fired nine pulse torpedoes in the
second
>> range band (4+ to hit) at a Kra'Vak SDN. ALL NINE hit for THIRTY
EIGHT
>> points of damage!!! Considering my general inability to hit a GAS
GIANT
>> with a pulse torpedo, I was stunned beyond the capacity for rational
>> thought.
>
>I guess Mark 'Can't hit the Broadside of a Galaxy' Kochte will be
desiring
>the secret of your success.  (8-)

HEY!!! Stop spreading facts all over the place!

>(Yeah, yeah, Indy.  Narn Bat Squad.  Gotcha.  THFFFPT.)

You're learning...  ;-)

Mk
-
Sarah: "Is this the point where I say, 'why in the heck am I doing
this'?"

Indy: "And this is the point where I say, 'belay's on'."

Prev: RE: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles? Next: Re: StarFIST (slightly OT)