Prev: Re: Kra'vak Railgun Next: Re: FT FLEET BOOK

Re: Kra'vak Railgun

From: Matthew Seidl <seidl@v...>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 11:26:14 -0600
Subject: Re: Kra'vak Railgun

On Sun, 19 Apr 1998 09:57:16 -0700, John Leary writes:
>PCARON wrote:
>>
>> Been working on my own set of campaign rules for FT (who hasn't these
>> days) and I'm trying to work in weapons from other races.  Has anyone
>> found the the Railgun's cost and mass a little out of balance with
the
>> other weapon systems?
>>
>> Pete

>> Peter Caron
>
>Peter,
>     The choice you now face can be resolved in two ways:
>1) Completely redesign the Kra'Vak point costs and mass for weapons.
>or

For the M Collective ships using Rail Guns, we decided to use 2x Mass
and 2x cost over the book mass and costs.  These values seem fairly
good, but we haven't had any extensive playtesting of this.

Take a look at the following site for some ships designed with these
costs.

http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/starfleet

-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@cs.colorado.edu
   =-=
=-= Graduate Student			Project . . . What Project?
   -=-
-=- http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/Home.html 	 -Morrow Quotes
   =-=
=-= http://www.cs.colorado.edu/~seidl/lawsuit
   -=-

Prev: Re: Kra'vak Railgun Next: Re: FT FLEET BOOK