Prev: Re: Kra'vak Railgun Next: Re: Kra'vak Railgun

Re: Kra'vak Railgun

From: John Leary <realjtl@s...>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 09:57:16 -0700
Subject: Re: Kra'vak Railgun

PCARON wrote:

> Been working on my own set of campaign rules for FT (who hasn't these
> days) and I'm trying to work in weapons from other races.  Has anyone
> found the the Railgun's cost and mass a little out of balance with the
> other weapon systems?
>
> Pete

> Peter Caron

Peter,
     The choice you now face can be resolved in two ways:
1) Completely redesign the Kra'Vak point costs and mass for weapons.
or
2) Limit the Kra'Vak starting points to 2/3 of the other players
start value.  Also limit the ship building facility to 3/4 of the
start size of the other players.

     If you would like to see the 'dirt simple' build rules that
I have written for our present campaign drop a line, I'll send it
out as soon as I can.

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: Re: Kra'vak Railgun Next: Re: Kra'vak Railgun