Prev: Re: FT FLEET BOOK Next: Re: Honor Harrington

Re: SALUTE '98 Again

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 1998 13:59:05 +0000
Subject: Re: SALUTE '98 Again

>At 17:02 4/17/98, Ground Zero Games wrote:
>>will be doing their Mecha Carnage Cambodia 1999 game.
>
>By the title, I'm not sure if I should be intrigued or appalled...
>
>I choose intrigued. :) What's this about?

Mecha Carnage is a very good little small-press game by Gomi Designs (a
part-time rules publishing offshoot of the guys who do all GZG's rule
typesetting and graphic design for me). Highly recommended, and much
faster
than B*ttl*t*ch....  The rules are a generic Mecha gaming system, and
the
demo game I mentioned is based on the SE Asia battles from the Anime
series
"Patlabor", using Heavy Gear minis for the Labors - UN Mecha forces
against
Cambodian Mech, infantry and armour units.

Jon (GZG)
-------
>Jim 'Jiji' Foster / jfoster@kansas.net / Jiji @ AnimeMUCK / TIP #28 /
PPIG #42