Prev: Re: Challenger's Hope Next: Re: FT FLEET BOOK

Re: SALUTE '98 Again

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 22:02:30 +0000
Subject: Re: SALUTE '98 Again

>I've been away from work (and my e-mail) over Easter, so I may have
missed
>this: did anyone arrange a list meeting at SALUTE? My sons and I would
be
>interested in a game of FT or EFSB -- anybody else?

Phil - I don't know if you've been to salute before, but it is not the
sort
of con that you can go to and just set up a game; all the tables are
booked
6 months or so ahead by major clubs (and some traders for demos), and
all
the games are organised demo or participation types. I don't think there
is
an FT game, though on a table near our stand (Lower Foyer) Gomi Designs
will be doing their Mecha Carnage Cambodia 1999 game.

Jon (GZG)