Prev: Re: <ot>Bren Guns</ot> Next: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

Honor Harrington

From: "Peter Mancini" <Peter_Mancini@o...>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 14:58:32 -0400
Subject: Honor Harrington

I can't remember who on this list suggested the Honor Harrington books
but
at lunch today I went to Harvard Square (containing Harvard University
no
less) and popped into Pandemonium - the best Sci-Fi and Fantasy
bookstore
in Massachusetts. I asked Tyler (it's 2nd most famous desk clerk) if he
knew about the books and who wrote them. "Webber of course, we should
have
every single on in stock and if not someone will die."	I took this to
be a
rather ringing endorsement.  Sure enough there the books were (and a
messy
execution avoided). I read the prolog of the first one on the train ride
back and I am hooked!

Thanks to who ever suggested it.

--Pete

P.S. unfortunately they were completely out of the Earthforce source
book.
Tyler was complaining that the actual roleplaying game hasn't sold dick
and
he is mystified why EFSB has been selling so well...

Prev: Re: <ot>Bren Guns</ot> Next: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?