Prev: Re: AOG B5 Miniatures- Are they to scale Next: Re: Dirtside II question

Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

From: Samuel Reynolds <reynol@p...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 19:54:29 -0700
Subject: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

>What do you use to represent missiles -- especially those of you who
like to
>fire swarms of them?  Perhaps you currently use paperclips, paper
cutouts,
>poker
>chips, or pennies.
>
>Superior Models is thinking about re-releasing their line of Starfleet
Wars
>missiles (also know as CAPTACs), but can't guage the demand.  Would any
of you
>actually spend a little more money for miniatures that look more
deadly?

I use round-head sewing pins--1.5" long with a .15" diam. colored
plastic ball for the head. Stick them in a small wooden disk with
some glue, paint the base and pin-shaft matte black, and voila!
And they're already color-coded. They're also be good for mines
and SMPs (I'd use black ones for mines!).

- Sam

Samuel Reynolds
http://www.primenet.com/~reynol
reynol@primenet.com
samuel_reynolds@csgsystems.com

Prev: Re: AOG B5 Miniatures- Are they to scale Next: Re: Dirtside II question