Prev: Re: <ot>Bren Guns</ot> Next: Re: What do FT/MT players use to represent missiles?

Re: AOG B5 Miniatures- Are they to scale

From: "Cristobal A. Mera" <cam1614@u...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 21:52:51 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: AOG B5 Miniatures- Are they to scale

Oh, come now!

I think AOG knew very well what they were doing, but they also knew that
the majority of people buying the minis would be collectors and "players
of other spaceship combat games" (after all, how can anyone even try fit
the actual minis on the hex grid, especially when it uses TWO stands!
All
i can say is: thank god for my Dremel Tool plus drill attachment).
Besides, my "UNSC" Omega Destroyer goes very well with my "UNSC" Star
Tigers on the table.....ENEMIES OF MANKIND EVERYWHERE BEWARE!!!!

Cris Mera
"that wacky, fun loving, gun totting, UNSC guy"