Prev: RE: FAQ's in general Next: Re: FAQ's in general

Re: Hex/Grid Graphics

From: Kevin Walker <sage@m...>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 98 10:08:03 -0500
Subject: Re: Hex/Grid Graphics

At approximately 4/14/98 10:16 PM,  Samuel Reynolds wrote:

>I have a variety of hex grids in Illustrator format, and can
>easily generate them in just about any size. The ones I have
>prepared are for 8.5x11 sheets, with hexes from 0.1" to 2" size,
>and with combined small (thin-lined) and large (thick-lined)
>hexes. I put them together for RP gaming maps.
>I can convert to EPS or (I think) PDF. If there's demand,
>I'll post them on my web site.

I'd like to get my hands on these.  PDF would work and has the advantage

of being accessible by most people.  I'd prefer the EPS format so that I

might import them into a graphics program, allowing me to make custom
maps for scenarios or campaigns.

Kevin Walker			 Mac Developer / Software Engineer
sage@millcomm.com
Rochester  MN  USA		 WAM!NET

Prev: RE: FAQ's in general Next: Re: FAQ's in general