Prev: Re: Ship Naming Convention Next: Re: Ship Naming Convention (was: RE: What, no messages?)

RE: PBeM FT/EFSB Vector movement (Excel)

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 09:34:37 +1000
Subject: RE: PBeM FT/EFSB Vector movement (Excel)

1.	Did you actually manage to download it?  When I tested, it
appeared
as dos text in the viewer instead of loading.

2.	Yeah, I couldn't remember where I had borrowed it from.  Do you
have
the address?  I should acknowledge it.	(It does look good though.)

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Mary had a little LAM,
It's thrusters all aglow;