Prev: Re: Perfect Campaign Rules Next: Re: SAGA book (was: More on painting)

RE: Perfect Campaign Rules

From: Tim Jones <Tim.Jones@S...>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 09:20:55 +0100
Subject: RE: Perfect Campaign Rules

On Saturday, April 04, 1998 10:50 AM, Michael Blair
[SMTP:amfortas@hotmail.com] wrote:
> Speed of Communications
> What model do you use or imagine for your campaign settings?

I would like the look and feel of the Weber book "A Short Victorious
War"
this is a great story of a very short campaign. What I liked was the
shell game aspect of deploying the fleets to the various star systems,
this
could lead to a tense and interesting campain game. Of your choices its
more like 'Age Of Steam'. The interstellar transits took about 10 days.
In system one
side had FTL sensors the other didn't. IIRC Courier ships were used to
send interstellar
messages.

tim jones
--------

Prev: Re: Perfect Campaign Rules Next: Re: SAGA book (was: More on painting)