Prev: Re: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question Next: Re: Fw: new miniatures sources

Re: Fw: new miniatures sources

From: Doug_Evans/CSN/UNEBR@U...
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 10:51:14 -0600
Subject: Re: Fw: new miniatures sources

-Without turning this post into a hugely off-topic trade ad., can I
-humbly point anyone interested at the following URL :
-
-http://www.uk-net.com/uk/freeweb/users/brigade
I am curious as to why the 1/3000 is for the club members exclusively?
I'd
be interested in picking some up, but have had some difficulty joining
in
the past, and currently, their web page(your re-direct required some
tweaking) doesn't seem to have any info on joining at all.

I've tried, even though I'm in the US, because of the apparently
impressive
FT support in Ragnarok, but it seems some folks are involved in a subtle
form of revenge against the wayward colonials. Not undeserved, mind you.
But, as Tony and Bill are getting along SO famously...

The_Beast

Prev: Re: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question Next: Re: Fw: new miniatures sources