Prev: Marcon & Full Thrust Next: Re: Fw: new miniatures sources

Re: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question

From: "Scott B. Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 08:07:14 -0800
Subject: Re: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question

Dear Mark and all

No problem mark, my temper gets the better of way too often. I
understand
get frustrated when you don't understand an argument. I think the
problem is
in the wording. What JMS says is "official", but my question was, have
we
seen the "prototype". All in all this thread should most likely be
killed
off to put every one out of their misery. My only request would be a
thread
on if anyone can find a reference to the ships in question, so I can
view
the tapes and pull a still.

Scott B. Jaqua
Systems Manager
Center Line Wheels, Inc.
http://www.centerlinewheels.com

Prev: Marcon & Full Thrust Next: Re: Fw: new miniatures sources