Prev: Re: Wargame Terrain Next: Re: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question

EFSB new ship comment and old ship question

From: "Scott Jaqua" <jaqua@c...>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 20:55:26 -0800
Subject: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question

To the list as a whole:

I was just in Game Castle and picked up the Babylon Projects Gamemasters
Resource Kit (a GM Screen). Inside I found but one gem, a ships system
diagram of an explorer class ship (AKA: the Cortez). Is this news, or
just
news to me. Now for the bad news, there is no permission to copy
statement.
This may not seem like much, but my local copy shop won't copy it
without
the statement. Looks like I'll be scanning it into the computer, what a
pain.

To Jon:

I have been watching all the B5 reruns on TNT and I can't find any
reference
to the Cotton Class and the Shepherd or Porcupine Starfury transports.
Where
did these ships come from. I hope they are not "made up ships", that is
one
of my biggest problems with B5 Wars. There next release of miniatures is
going to be a bunch of "made up ships" from the Narn Centauri conflict.
his
was the same thing that turned me off of star fleet battles. Why make up
ship designs when the show producers have provided a long list of so
called
"official" ship designs. In Full Thrust, with its very optional back
ground,
designing your own ships is part of the fun. But, IMHO, when you pay in
someone else's world, I think it would be best to stick to the script.

Scott (is anal-retentive spelled with a hyphen?) Jaqua.

Prev: Re: Wargame Terrain Next: Re: EFSB new ship comment and old ship question