Prev: Re: Alternative SGII APCs etc Next: Re: Nova Class Dreadnought

Re: I LIVE!!!

From: Jerry 'Ghoti' Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 22:43:23 -0500
Subject: Re: I LIVE!!!

Mike Wikan wrote:

> Greetings Humans!!! I have RETURNED!! I am now employed with Accolade
in
> San Jose, California as a Game Designer. I look forward to many new
> discussions! (BTW aren't the new Narn E-mines in the EF Sourcebook
> WONDERFUL!!!!) <grin>

Warleader, it's been a long time.

And it's about time.  (8-)

Welcome back Mike!  You can catch up on the list by reading all
five Mb of files in the archives.  (8-)  And congrats!

(I mentioned the archive, so this is mildly on topic.  Really.
(8-) )

J.

--
 *** Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan ***
       "And we will raise our hands, and we will touch the sky;

Prev: Re: Alternative SGII APCs etc Next: Re: Nova Class Dreadnought