Prev: RE: Nova Class Dreadnought Next: RE: Nova Class Dreadnought

Re: Nova Class Dreadnought

From: Signs that say 'Next Right' don't mean anything to me apparently <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 14:40:06 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: Nova Class Dreadnought

>A Nova has eight dual-mounts per side with two of those per side on the
>grasshopper head.  They are considerably larger than on an Omega.  If
>you like I can send you a nice bitmap file with a 3/4 side view of the
>Schwarzkopf. You could probably use nickle tubing from a hobby store
and
>glue a couple of pieces together with putty on the rear end to do a
dual
>mount.
>
>Personally Omegas are so expensive I wouldn't want to waste one like
>that,I'd rather wait until they release Novas.

Isn't that what the NSL Superdreadnought is for?  :-)

Mk
-
"Well, you could do that. And I could nail your head to the table, set
fire
to it, and feed your charred remains to the Pak'Mara. But, it's an
imperfect
world, and we never get exactly what we want. So get used to it."

Prev: RE: Nova Class Dreadnought Next: RE: Nova Class Dreadnought