Prev: Future Wars miniatures to be reissued?? Next: Re: Nova Class Dreadnought

RE: Nova Class Dreadnought

From: "BEST, David" <dbest@s...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 12:26:23 -0700
Subject: RE: Nova Class Dreadnought

Hi Mark

A Nova has eight dual-mounts per side with two of those per side on the
grasshopper head.  They are considerably larger than on an Omega.  If
you like I can send you a nice bitmap file with a 3/4 side view of the
Schwarzkopf. You could probably use nickle tubing from a hobby store and
glue a couple of pieces together with putty on the rear end to do a dual
mount.

Personally Omegas are so expensive I wouldn't want to waste one like
that,I'd rather wait until they release Novas.

David Best

http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu