Prev: Re: Alternative SG II APCs Next: Alternative SGII APCs etc

re: Alternative SG2 Apc's etc

From: "Bruce S. R. Lee" <bsrlee@w...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 21:42:13 +1100
Subject: re: Alternative SG2 Apc's etc

There is a line of clip-together kits from Airfix that includes a 6
wheel
MICV with opening rear hatch, but it's about 30+ mm scale. Hasn't
stopped
me buying 4 of them.

I have also been working on a master of an SP arty piece based on the
Sth
African 155mm SP. The basic shape is quite simple - the chassis looks
like
the body of one of the very large mobile cranes I see regularly on sites
around the city.

At the moment it is stalled by a mixture of too much mundane work and
apathy. I have the basic hull and turret done, but I'm not entirely
happy
with the turret. Then I have to do wheels and a gun barrel and finish
the
surface detailing - I'v only done recessed engine louvres so far.

regards
Bruce S. R. Lee

Prev: Re: Alternative SG II APCs Next: Alternative SGII APCs etc