Prev: Re: Summary: EFSB questions Next: Re: Alternative SG II APCs

Re: Alternative SG II APCs

From: Mark Sykes <tardis@r...>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 19:40:10 +1000
Subject: Re: Alternative SG II APCs

At 5:18 PM -0500 3/23/98, Stuart Murray wrote:
>>Galoob also have/had released a similar sized M1/M3 bradley. It has
opening
>>doors and swivelling guns  and mine came from K Mart here in Australia
for
>>20 dollars or so. Excellent size for SG2 but hard to find.
>
>Hi Mark,
>
>Is the Bradley an action fleet model or is this the one with the drop
down
>sections for micromachines ?  I've seen the latter but have been wary
of
>buying it as the box art was a bit naff.
>
>Stuart.
>

>Stuart Murray
>
>Department Of Molecular Genetics
>Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
>1300 Morris Park Avenue
>Bronx
>New York 10461
>
>Tel: (718) 430 4289
>smurray@aecom.yu.edu

Greetings Stuart

The Bradley is from the latter with the drop down sections.
However do not be put off as glue (and filler if you wish) can remedy
that.
The little missile launchers can be recycled/reallocated via the "spares
box".

The box art deserves the NAFF label_but  who's paying Greedy Workplace
prices for it?

Cheers MarkS

All the way from GallifreyŠ

tardis@rocknet.net.au	- the preferred address
msykes@mailbox.uq.edu.au

Prev: Re: Summary: EFSB questions Next: Re: Alternative SG II APCs