Prev: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship Next: Re: <Off/Long>LEG was Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship

Re: Painting Omegas for use

From: agoodall@s... (Allan Goodall)
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 1998 01:55:53 GMT
Subject: Re: Painting Omegas for use

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998 08:24:41 -0700, "BEST, David" <dbest@shl.com>
wrote:

>This may be off topic but I will be using my ships for FT as
>well as EFSB so there is a connection.

David, I don't think this is off topic. We've pretty much agreed that
the EFSB falls under this list's jurisdiction. That would make Omega
painting techniques as on topic as a post last year on painting GZG
starships.

By the way, did you buy any Omegas from Crossed Swords? They got in 11
Omegas. I picked up 6 and someone else picked up 4. I was wondering if
it was you...

Allan Goodall	     agoodall@sympatico.ca

"Once again, the half time score,
 Alien Overlords: 142,000. Scotland: zip."
  - This Hour Has 22 Minutes

Prev: Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship Next: Re: <Off/Long>LEG was Re: Halcyon Aliens Dropship