Prev: Re: Pictures/descriptions of GZG buildings? Next: Re: Painting Omegas for use

Re: Full Thrust III

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 22:49:20 +0000
Subject: Re: Full Thrust III

>We really love FT around here and I have heard a new supplement might
>be coming out.  Is it out yet?   What is it?
>
>Dr Tachyon

The FT FLEET BOOK (ship guide for the FT model range, with illustrations
of
each class, full stats, a revised design system and several rules
additions) is being written right now, with a planned print date of late
April. The actual FT 3rd edition will be a while yet.

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: Pictures/descriptions of GZG buildings? Next: Re: Painting Omegas for use