Prev: Re: EFSB missiles Next: Sculpting details into hard materials

Halcyon Aliens Dropship - found 'em!

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 1998 17:59:22 +1100
Subject: Halcyon Aliens Dropship - found 'em!

I've forgotten who was after the dropship kits, but it looks like
they've been re-released by Hobbylink, Japan.

Check the following for details, although I'm unsure about reliability,
although as soon as I'm organised, I'll probably order one.  It's
retailing for 4500 yen + postage.

http://iac.co.jp/~hlj/pages/tsukuda/tsun-014.html

***original source of info:
http://www.baltech.com/onezero/starship/news2.htm#gen
Alien(s)(3)(4) - Halcyon's Dropship, Alien3 creature and Alien creature
with egg base are now available again, though only in Japan at the
moment. Tsukuda bought the molds (and hopefully cleaned them up). They
should be exported to the US - but for now, check out Hobbylink Japan to
get one (4500 Yen - about $35 USD).
***

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Mary had a little LAM,
It's thrusters all aglow;
And everywhere that Mary went,
The 'Mechs were sure to blow.

Prev: Re: EFSB missiles Next: Sculpting details into hard materials