Prev: Re: Wacha dooin Saddee Next: Halcyon Aliens Dropship - found 'em!

Re: EFSB missiles

From: "Mark A. Siefert." <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 23:56:43 -0600
Subject: Re: EFSB missiles

Allan Goodall wrote:

> On an FT topic, does anyone know the class of the large ship
> accompanying the Hyperions in the B5 movie? I've got an idea for a
> "first contact" scenario...

	If you mean the ships that look like Omega sans the rotating
section,
then you've got a Nova Class Dreadnought.  If you are talking about the
smaller, boxy, ship seen fighting a bunch of minbari ships druing
Londo's narrative of the war, then I believe that was an Olympus Class
Corvette.
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	""What do you want from us?  We're evil!  EVIL!!!"

				--Dr. Clayton Forrestor and TV's Frank.
				  MST3K, "Cave Dwellers"

cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		 http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/index.html
My infamous Full Thrust page:
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/index.htm
What's going on in my head?
http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/edit/index.htm
====

Prev: Re: Wacha dooin Saddee Next: Halcyon Aliens Dropship - found 'em!