Prev: RE: DS2 Moonbase Xi Next: Re: DS2 Moonbase Xi

Re: B5 White Star Miniature

From: Jerry Han <jhan@i...>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 1998 11:14:41 -0500
Subject: Re: B5 White Star Miniature

Tom Granvold wrote:

>    That is no worse than buying a dozen Hyperion mini's from Agents of
> Gaming, $7.00 X 12 = $84.00 US.  Of course you get to do your own
painting

Or several thousand dollars if you're paying in Canadian.  (8-)

Still somewhat miffed over the exchange rate,
J.

--
    *** Jerry Han - jhan@idigital.net - http://www.idigital.net/jhan ***
 "I remember those long lonely days, when it seems I did not have a

Prev: RE: DS2 Moonbase Xi Next: Re: DS2 Moonbase Xi