Prev: Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Players Next: RE: B5 White Star Miniature

Lepri-Con 98 This Weekend.

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 1998 12:03:48 -0600 (CST)
Subject: Lepri-Con 98 This Weekend.

Hello All:
	I don't know if they is any interest in this, but I just thought
I'd let you all know.  Lepri-Con is a small, local gaming convention
coming up this weekend sponsored by my favorite game store coming up
this
weekend.  All of the listed events will be various CCGs and WH40K.
However, I've been assured that there will be plenty of room for me to
run
my own events.	I was hoping to run an FT3 playtest along with FT2 and
Heavy Gear.  If anyone is interested I'll post more info a little later.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"What do you want from us?  We're evil!  EVIL!!!"

				--Dr. Clayton Forrestor and TV's Frank.
				  MST3K, "Cave Dwellers"

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: SG2 Question for WH40K Players Next: RE: B5 White Star Miniature