Prev: Re: [FURTHER OFF TOPIC](was: Anyone astronomical out there?) Next: Re: Non Violent Weapons

RE: Spice Marines

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:30:34 +1100
Subject: RE: Spice Marines

Something to make this thread interesting, enjoy!

Make Huge Piles of Cash: Use in CC ranged fire.  Target unit makes an
immediate morale check at +1.  If the unit fails, it is suppressed as
they throw money at the Spice Marines.
Sing Bad Harmonies: All 5 spice marines must be present in one squad for
this power to work.  The Spice Marines start singing in harmony, firing
their voices as a HEL/1 at the nearest vehicle.  Treat as a Point fire
weapon.
Make Sane people Despair: All 5 spice marines must be present in one
squad for this power to work.  They start abusing an enemy squad in
range.	Treat as a sniper attack with FP:d12,I:d8.  Anyone failing the
impact roll is not killed, but counts as wounded due to falling into a
deep meloncholy (sp).
Wear Stupid Platform Shoes: The Spice Marines only move 4"/d4x2".
Keep Tabloid Editors happy: All 5 spice marines must be present for this
power to work.	They call in an airstrike upon an enemy position.  It
uses 3 x 3" templates & has I:d6.  Any unit taking casualties receives 2
suppression markers, as the troops read the tabloids to find out about
their enemy.

Person with very sick mind...
'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/