Prev: <off topic> Call for players - Solaris VII Slaughter Next: Re: Off-topic (Re: Sig?)

Re: Sig? (dangerously close to off topic)

From: Alan E & Carmel J Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 17:43:00 +1000
Subject: Re: Sig? (dangerously close to off topic)

Brian Bell wrote:

> > Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one !!!!
> >
> Yet another incentive for time travel: eliminate those jingles before
> they are written!

I'm surprised you haven't mentioned:

Ten Sir,
Nine Sir,
Eight Sir,
Seven Sir,
Six Sir Five Four Three Two One
Tenser! said the Tensor,
Tenser! said the Tensor,
Tension Apprehension and Dissention have begun (Rifff)
Tenser! said the Tensor....

Which is almost on-topic, it's the Psi Shield written by
Duffy Wyg& in "The Demolished Man" by.... ALFRED BESTER.
Hence B-5.

The only other SF-related can't-stop-thinking-of-it jingle
that comes to mind is in the story "Rum Titty Titty Tum TAH Tee".

 abrain@cs.adfa.oz.au  o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo

Prev: <off topic> Call for players - Solaris VII Slaughter Next: Re: Off-topic (Re: Sig?)