Prev: Re: Casting your own mini Next: Re: Sig? (dangerously close to off topic)

<off topic> Call for players - Solaris VII Slaughter

From: "ROBERTSON,Brendan" <Brendan.ROBERTSON@E...>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 16:46:39 +1100
Subject: <off topic> Call for players - Solaris VII Slaughter

... "Look's like a real metalfest tonight, Bob."
"Sure is Jim, it's the first annual Solaris Open Challenge.
Expectations are high that this new free-for-all format will produce
some exiting battles & backstabbing on a never before seen scale."
"It appears that the 'mechs are being directed to their starting
positions, so it's on with the show at 3 Lakes Valley..."

*****

I am looking for 4 - 12 players for a PBeM Battletech game.  This
initial game will be to test the rules for web use & gauge interest.  (I
will be starting both a B5P:EFSB PBeM & a full Battletech scenario
towards May. Watch this space.)
The game will use Level 1 (3025 tech) with some L2 & L3 rules (see
webpage for listing).

Orders will be done using the double blind rules from 'Maximum Tech' but
only knowledge of the basic rules are required.  I'm hoping for a weekly
turnaround, but 2 weekly is more likely.

Visit the webpage for a copy of the map, background information & orders
format.
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/bt/btmain.htm

Any interested people should reply by _private eMail_ to:
<denian@shepparton.net.au> so I can set up record sheets.

'Neath Southern Skies
http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~denian/
Mary had a little LAM,
It's thrusters all aglow;
And everywhere that Mary went,
The 'Mechs were sure to blow.

Prev: Re: Casting your own mini Next: Re: Sig? (dangerously close to off topic)