Prev: Re: GZG Ontario Con - Request Next: HMS Campbeltown and the St. Nazaire raid

Re: GZG Ontario Con - Request [ECC Request]

From: Jon Davis <davis@a...>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 11:13:40 -0500
Subject: Re: GZG Ontario Con - Request [ECC Request]

Allan Goodall wrote:

> On Sat, 7 Mar 1998 10:48:10 +0000, Ground Zero Games
> <jon@gzero.dungeon.com> wrote:
>
> >Allan - this is fine with me. Sadly I probably won't be able to make
it
> >over, as September is a very busy time for UK shows, but I'll send
you some
> >prize stuff (some was sent for the GZG-ECC, but didn't arrive in time
due
> >to the combined efforts of the US and UK postal services...)  :(
> >
> >Good luck (you may need it...)   ;)
>
> Thanks a lot, Jon. Sorry you can't make it, but you'll be there in
> spirit. Thanks for the prizes! That will be great. I'll let you know
> how things are progressing.

Jon,

    It would be quite exciting for the US and Canadian players for you
and/or
Mike to make it over here at some point in time for one of these GZG
events.
Is the UK schedule a little lighter in the February time period next
year?

Jon Davis
davis@albany.net

Prev: Re: GZG Ontario Con - Request Next: HMS Campbeltown and the St. Nazaire raid